PIXMOVER - DATA DELIVERY AND CLOUD MIGRATION
PixMover™ enables the fastest on-premise, across town, and around the world data delivery - with significant savings, maximum flexibility, scalability, and ease of use.
Upload, Download and Move files Faster and Less Expensively than Ever Before
PixMover™ optimizes how users store, collaborate on, transfer, and manage data. Around the enterprise, across metro WANs, Point to Point, to AWS S3, AWS Snowball, Wasabi, and private clouds – PixMover™ enhances operational workflows, improves worker performance, and increases customer satisfaction.
Benefit from an On-Demand and Scalable Business Model that Flexes with Deadline Needs
- No need for annual WAN network optimization software costs.
- Alternative to expensive multi-year leased line cost.
- Avoids the need for additional network or infrastructure investment.
- Savings of 50-80% for on premise or cloud storage, transfer and egress costs with, Pixspan's Bit Exact Round Trip™ technology for high resolution images/videos.
Realize these benefits regardless of how often you transfer, how long your transfer takes, or what file format your data is in. PixMover™ is not only the least expensive data movement engine, it's also the fastest.
PixMover™ Provides Rapid Access to Critical or Time Sensitive Data, When it Matters
Depending on the application, combine PixMover™ with Pixspan's CloudMover™ for greater time and financial savings around the world:
- Allows real time access to large file-based workflows by assembling data rapidly from wherever it may be -- supporting faster and more inclusive collaboration and follow the sun workflows.
- Now work can be done around the globe, optimizing for quality and specialized talent and reducing or eliminating wait times
- Enables fast and reliable data deliveries of any size files internally or with global trading partners within hours. Shorter time frames mean greater worker productivity, higher partner/customer satisfaction, and more time spent on the work, not transporting it
- Scales the network by linking on premise locations without long-term contracts or long lead times for provisioning, resulting in greater enterprise wide flexibility, lower costs, and efficiency
- Fastest way to transfer high resolution images, and with Pixspan Bit Exact Round Trip™ compression, 100% assurance and validation that every bit is delivered, while saving 50-80% on storage and networking costs
- In combination with VDrive™ PixMover™ is the only system that supports full resolution 4K-8K workflows on premise at real time speeds on workstations that previously only supported 2K
PixMover™ is not only Fast, it's Scalable
PixMover™ moves data rapidly among storage volumes on premise and to and from Cloud storage using massive parallelization and file optimization techniques.
It is designed as a scalable software system, capable of running on computer infrastructure from the smallest laptop to a high-end server, extending capabilities of existing hardware. Choose the hardware platform you need to match the throughput requirements of your workflow.
PixMover™ Solutions for a Variety of Challenges
Customers are taking advantage of Pixspan's innovative portfolio of on-premise and cloud products in new ways every day. Here are just some of PixMover™ applications:
- High Speed Data Mover for Local and Metro WAN – Data movement among on premise storage volumes and between facilities that are across town.
- For Local Storage – Ultra high-performance copy engine for online/nearline/archive as well as storage optimization. Works with media access management, storage tiering applications, or other workflows using the PixMover REST API.
- For Cloud Loading/Unloading – High speed data movement to the Cloud, Ingress/Egress. Supports nearline in the Cloud for backup/geo-redundant storage. Staging data in the Cloud for Cloud processing or delivering projects to other companies in the Cloud.
- For Point to Point over AWS – Data transfer between any two locations or multiple locations via the Cloud.
For more detailed information and technical specifications as well as use cases and diagrams on how PixMover™ can be used:
- Up to the Cloud via Direct Connect
- Up to the Cloud via Snowball Edge
- Point to Point Transfers
- On Premise between storage tiers
- Across Metro WANs
- Digital Intermediate and Camera Raw image formats specifically supported for Bit Exact Round Trip™
- Download the Data Sheet